Thanks to its organic and recycled materials, the unisex essential eco hoodie is a great buy for eco-conscious fashion lovers. This comfortable regular fit hoodie has a double-layered hood, set-in sleeves, and a front pouch pocket.
Featuring our "Moral Messages" graphic prints from our Chaos Theory collection. A butterfly origami line graphic is printed on the center front with the word "SYMPHONIES" below it. Above it is the question "Did you hear that?" and the bottom of the graphic states "Symphonies. The flutter of the butterflies. It's the revolution." The Cyrillic logo is featured on the front and the latin logo is printed on the back.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.32 oz/y² (350 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pouch pocket
• 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
• Metal eyelets
• Inside tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck
• Download eco-friendly product certificates
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh