This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it'll become your everyday favorite. It's extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
Features a collage graphic print of the first astronaut pictured on the moon.
The front reads:
"It's a Reflection.
It gives you the illusion
that it's transparent. That
you can see through it and into it.
But maybe that's all we'll ever see,
our own selves
in everything around us.
What surrounds us is what we
choose to believe.
And then we store it in our own little worlds
that that's all it can ever be.
Nothing more and nothing less-than what's already make believe."
The right sleeve features the FS7 Circle "Dare to Make an Impact" Logo.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!